Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB P , 4/1/2013, 12:00 am

  • Sinikka Raulahti
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      Happy happy Birthday!

      <3 Sinikka
      From Finland

    • lynn j
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        Happy Birthday Deb!  Hope you have a great day.  Lynn in wa.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
          Thank you my friends for all your wonderful  wishes!  I spent most of the day down in my studio practicing the art of free motion feathers and I think I'm FINALLY getting the hang of them!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
            Deb, so glad that you got to do what you wanted to do on your special day ... time in your studio is time well spent!  Did Dave take you to dinner?

            even tho I didn't post a birthday wish here, you saw the other explosive wish I sent you ... I did NOT forget you on your day of celebration

            Subject: [PostCardMailArt] DEB POOLES BDAY