May Day swap ... closing soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Friday late my time in CA I will be closing this swap (or as sometimes happens, Saturday morning) You only have to make ONE PC ... you may sign up more than once, only 3 participating right now.

      MAY DAY CARD Signup March 22/mail April 19
      This swap is all about the MONTH OF MAY! May has many fun facts and many historical facts too. (ex.. Elvis Presley and Priscilla got married in Los Vegas on May 1. Bet you didn't know that historical fact did ya?) Mothers Day is in May and MY mom's birthday is in May. The US postoffice introduced the first postcard in the month of May. Have any of you ever danced around a May pole or delivered a May Day basket? Google "May fun facts" to see what inspires your creative juices and create your MAY DAY CARD! This is a 1on1 swap. Yep....you only have to make ONE 6x4 fabric based postcard so take your time and make it spectacular! Embellish until your glue stick runs dry or your fingers are bleeding....