To Janice H.

  • degraziano
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 23, 2008
      Janice- I was walking my dog Charlie today and opened up the mailbox to find your
      beautiful leaf swap card. The orange thread and glitter just sparkled in the sun. What a
      wonderful fall card with so many fabrics and textures! Thanks so much, Melody, who
      LOVES fall!
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 18, 2014
        Yay, it arrived fast as it should since you are so nearby ... for the back my fave pen is a Pentel EnerGel liquid gel 0.5 needle tip ...  I bought a number of them several years ago at the .99store but now they are all running out and I cannot find that exact pen anywhere, so sad.   I even looked at the website for them, they may have changed the look of the barrel.

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Thank you Sue

        Your cheerful Easter card arrived yesterday.  I love it.  What kind of pen did you use?

        judee