RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: uploaded a Redbud Tree

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013

      Well if it is from a photo from San Fran, then it surely is a CA redbud ...

      lol, this is from a photo that my friend posted.  she lives in San Francisco.  We do have one here though and it does the same thing.

      Darlene

      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

      Hi Darlene, this is so lovely!

      I'm not sure if your redbud tree is the same as our CA redbud ... it blossoms b4 the leaves come out and as the buds drop the leaves form, they are heart shaped.  sound the same as yours?

    • Darlene