Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: uploaded a Redbud Tree

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5 10:26 AM
      lol, this is from a photo that my friend posted.  she lives in San Francisco.  We do have one here though and it does the same thing.

      Darlene

      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

      Hi Darlene, this is so lovely!

      I'm not sure if your redbud tree is the same as our CA redbud ... it blossoms b4 the leaves come out and as the buds drop the leaves form, they are heart shaped.  sound the same as yours?

      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Darlene <darlene.kho@...> wrote:
      I just posted what I think is called a Redbud but not sure so if you know what kind of tree this is, please feel free to correct me.
      Darlene