RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: uploaded a Redbud Tree

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi Darlene, this is so lovely!

      I'm not sure if your redbud tree is the same as our CA redbud ... it blossoms b4 the leaves come out and as the buds drop the leaves form, they are heart shaped.  sound the same as yours?

      oops, forgot to include a link.

      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Darlene <darlene.kho@...> wrote:
      I just posted what I think is called a Redbud but not sure so if you know what kind of tree this is, please feel free to correct me.
      Darlene

    • Darlene