Melody

  • maryloucurry1
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 5 4:36 AM
      Fret no more Melody! Your lovely redwork card arrived. I love the little girl and the shiny safety pins. I need someone like that to pick up my pins. Thank you very much.
      I know that mail between the US and Canada is very slow. No excuse as we are paying premium prices for mailing ($1.07 incl tax) and more for international.
      Thanks for the swap.
      hugs
      Mary Lou
    • lynn j
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 6 2:56 PM
        I just received my purple work Pc and it is so cute, thank you so much, I wouldn’t of thought of purple.lol  Thanks for the sunshine too!  Lynn in wa.
      • kustomgal..aka..Deb
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
          Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.
        • Tom and Melody
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
            You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?

            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
              Yes, Kentucky is famous for the Kentucky Derby and drinking mint Julips! I haven't seen the derby or tried the drink yet.