Melody

  • maryloucurry1
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 5, 2013
      Fret no more Melody! Your lovely redwork card arrived. I love the little girl and the shiny safety pins. I need someone like that to pick up my pins. Thank you very much.
      I know that mail between the US and Canada is very slow. No excuse as we are paying premium prices for mailing ($1.07 incl tax) and more for international.
      Thanks for the swap.
      hugs
      Mary Lou
    • lynn j
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 6, 2013
        I just received my purple work Pc and it is so cute, thank you so much, I wouldn’t of thought of purple.lol  Thanks for the sunshine too!  Lynn in wa.
      • kustomgal..aka..Deb
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 9, 2013
          Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.
        • Tom and Melody
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 9, 2013
            You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?

            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 9, 2013
              Yes, Kentucky is famous for the Kentucky Derby and drinking mint Julips! I haven't seen the derby or tried the drink yet.

              --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Tom and Melody" <mellybean@...> wrote:

              > You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?
              >
              > --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "kustomgal..aka..Deb" <dede59801@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.

            • jeanettesillonis
              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 3

                Melody,

                Congratulation on winning the Feb. Lottery.  It is always so much fun getting so many cards at once.  Mine will go in today's mail.

                Jeanette