Deb

  • lynn j
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 2, 2013
      Make sure you let us see the pic of your wall hanging, it sounds wonderful.  It is great your dh likes it too.  What a miracle.  My dh doesn’t even notice things I make.lol  You will be busy with your dinner party, that is awesome.  Lynn in Wa.
    • regina_mcquigg
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 20, 2016

        Wow very nice work on the Love my sewing machine PC, and I love the little birds.Thank for swapping.