Re: would like feedback on triptych PC swap?

  • vicky_az
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Sue, this sounds like fun idea.

      Vicky
      AZ

      Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

      Triptych's have always intrigued me and I'm wondering if this would interest you for a PC swap? This would be a 1-1 swap but 3 PCs would be created triptych style and sent to your partner.
      A tryptich is a work of art which is divided into three sections. So this means that you would create a scene of your choosing and divide it into 3 PCs, could be a design that flows from one to the next.
    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
        Sue count me in..... this would be a fun swap.... my ideas are already tinkering around....
        Yes, I agree in the next couple of months would be good for me!

        ShereeSews in Michigan