Re: would like feedback on triptych PC swap?

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      that would be interesting.  sure.
    • vicky_az
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        Sue, this sounds like fun idea.

        Vicky
        AZ

        Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

        Triptych's have always intrigued me and I'm wondering if this would interest you for a PC swap? This would be a 1-1 swap but 3 PCs would be created triptych style and sent to your partner.
        A tryptich is a work of art which is divided into three sections. So this means that you would create a scene of your choosing and divide it into 3 PCs, could be a design that flows from one to the next.
      • sheree_sews_fab
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          Sue count me in..... this would be a fun swap.... my ideas are already tinkering around....
          Yes, I agree in the next couple of months would be good for me!

          ShereeSews in Michigan