would like feedback on triptych PC swap?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Triptych's have always intrigued me and I'm wondering if this would interest you for a PC swap?  This would be a 1-1 swap but 3 PCs would be created triptych style and sent to your partner.

      A tryptich is a work of art which is divided into three sections.  So this means that you would create a scene of your choosing and divide it into 3 PCs, could be a design that flows from one to the next.  You can create them horizontally or portrait style (up and down) ... These do NOT have to be hinged together, they can be completely separate.  Personally I would not attach them.

      examples here:    http://search.aol.com/aol/image?q=triptych+quilts&v_t=amonetizetest1-ff    continue looking in following pages ...

      If there are at least 3 people who are interested, I will set up a swap sometime in the next couple of months ...

    • Darlene
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        that would be interesting.  sure.
      • vicky_az
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
          Sue, this sounds like fun idea.

          Vicky
          AZ

          Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

          Triptych's have always intrigued me and I'm wondering if this would interest you for a PC swap? This would be a 1-1 swap but 3 PCs would be created triptych style and sent to your partner.
          A tryptich is a work of art which is divided into three sections. So this means that you would create a scene of your choosing and divide it into 3 PCs, could be a design that flows from one to the next.
        • sheree_sews_fab
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
            Sue count me in..... this would be a fun swap.... my ideas are already tinkering around....
            Yes, I agree in the next couple of months would be good for me!

            ShereeSews in Michigan