T is for ... closing soon

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      I changed/extended the closing date and mail date on this by 1 more day so that I get used to closing swaps on Friday nights here in CA.

      So this will be closing on Friday the 22nd (think I will remember this time?)

      T is for ...sign up by Feb 22
      The alphabet game continues... "T" is a Ticklish TALL letter ...Thimble, Trumpet, Turtle doves, Thumbprints and Tickets are all words that you can use on your "T" card. WHAT'S YOUR LETTER GOING TO SAY? groups of 3 ... REMEMBER this swap is open to everyone, you don't have to have participated b4. You may jump in ANYTIME. Mail by March 15th

    • iamwraez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11

        T is for ... sign up by Feb. 13th, mail by Feb. 27th

        Currently 7 participating ... time to join in ...

        The alphabet continues ... "T" is such a Tough letter ... Turtle, Truck, Topaz ???...T...T...T... What's your letter going to say? Remember it is not required for you to participate thru the entire alphabet, you may jump in or out at anytime.   Groups of 3 or 4