RE: [PostCardMailArt] SUe B.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Thanks Melody ... the background fabric is all one piece ... my dd was gonna throw away a sheer curtain and I grabbed it quick ... a huge piece ... hmmmm, thinking I might share with my friends here, will have to try to remember to put it in envelope with PCs going out.

      Thank you for the lovely Valentine Day card that arrived today.i just love the shiny beige strips and the fussy cutting. It's really a vibrant card. It makes me happy!