Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Deb's Post Card Display..darlene

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2013
      by the way, the tape is very strong and someone would not be able to steal the card easily.

      On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Deb Poole <dede59801@...> wrote:

      I will have to see if I can find command tape...and see what it is.
      Deb

       Darlene wrote:

      another possibility is to buy command tape for posters - and cut them into little strips.  They hold wonderfully yet come off without harming the fabric.  I use it for Christmas decorations.