Vicky V

  • kustomgal..aka..Deb
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
      Thhank you for the valentine card. It was very sweet of you. I love that little tiny red Rick rack .
    • meenasch
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3

        Thanks , Vicky for your beautiful May Flowers. I love the prints and the angelina.

         How did you print them? Were they inks, paints or dyes?

        Meena

      • vicky_az
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4
          Hi, the print pigment is made by hammering freshly-picked flowers.  It is so much fun to do.

          Thank you for the beautiful yellow flower you sent to me.  I especially love the sheer fabrics you used.  I added a photo to the album.

          Vicky
          AZ
        • Meena Schaldenbrand
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4

            Vicky

            Your print from hammering freshly-picked flowers is just wonderful. I tried it a while back by mine were not as colorful as yours.

            So glad you like the sheer flower. I am working on more class samples with sheers.

            Thanks again

            meena