Chris W.

  • Tom and Melody
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013
      Chris,
      Your beautiful valentine arrived in my mailbox today. I'm so excited by the pink fabric with writing , the hearts and little personalized message, and that fabulous pink fuzzy yarn around the entire card. You did a great job of sewing it down. Mine never stays so fuzzy. Plus, I love the stamp from Mongolia with the beautiful bird. Your card has so many features. Thanks for a wonderful card for my collection. Melody