Melody

  • deb
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 17 7:46 PM
      Melody,
      Please let CharlieBean know that Georgie got his card. He and His mom
      loved it. How did Charlie know that Georgie would love to catch one
      of those nasty bunnies that stand outside his window and taunt him?
      Thank you for thinking of George. lol
    • Tom & Melody DeGraziano

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 18 5:19 AM

          Melody,
          I think George has made his mind up that he is one of those GrayHounds that parade in front of "his" window and walk in front of  "his" yard  twice a day.  He has become quite vicious. (verbally)  His deep barks will make u think he's a big dog.  And then when that little bunny turns and runs towards him.......Georgie runs behind his mom's legs.  lol  Arent our dogs soooooooooo funny?
          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb

          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 13, 2008
            Hey Melody...Your self-portrait arrived in my mailbox today.She arrived
            first to the party.You know sometimes pictures just don't do justice to
            these little works of art.What a cool postcard this is...Thanks so
            much....Vickie
          • Lynn Hodge
            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 15, 2008
              Melody - I am so sad for you and your little Charlie Bean... we had a husky that we lost a few years ago - we cried for several days (the first couple of days are the worst!)... I could not believe how devistated we were by an animal ... a neighbor (and a dog lover) brought over a little basket of tissues, a spray to unclog our noses from so much crying, and a neat little card that had a 'permission to grieve over our pet' ... it was such a blessing to know others had felt the pain and recovered... the memories will be sweeter in the future than the pain is today, I promise... and we all give you permission to take some time to grieve your wonderful Charlie Bean.  Celebrate him by sending some of his most special things to someone you love who has a pet ... it's very rewarding to be able to share a part of him with someone who understands your 'relationship'....
              We have opted not to get anymore animals for now... we just can't bear the thought of the whole process anytime soon and with traveling a lot to see our kids & grandkids... we just want some 'empty nest' time... eventually, I will have another poodle or a bishon... meantime... thank you for sharing so we might embrace you if only with a small hug from afar!
              BIG Hugs... Lynn/Indiana

              From: Tom & Melody DeGraziano <mellybean@embarqmai l.com>
              To: PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 12:18 AM

              Thank you, Deb. I see how much you love your little Georgie. I just love the picture of your family and Georgie right up there in the front row, hanging there like the special part of the family he is. I was saying that I didn't grow up with pets because Mom said 4 kids were her limit. (Considering how much we all loved to fight and carry on, I can see why she felt that way.) I feel as though I lost my little son but sure had fabulous times with him. When I look at Georgie's picture, I'll think about how much Charlie liked exchanging cards with him. Thanks for the kind shoulder to cry on. I'll just wipe my eyes on your sleeve but won't sniff all over you!  You're a good friend, Melody

              On Nov 14, 2008, at 9:33 PM, Deb Poole wrote:

              Im so sorry to hear about our friend Charlie Bean. I understand what and how u feel.
              Our dogs are not just dogs, they are our family.  We love them and have feelings for them just like any other member of our families.  If you need someone to talk to Melody, I am hear for you.

              Your friend,
              Deb

              Message 6 of 25 , Nov 15, 2008
                Dear Lynn- You don't know how much your condolences mean to us. My big
                hubby just broke into tears when he
                read your message . Today we both feel like we were run over by a train.
                Our bodies are sore from so much crying.
                But we're starting to get a little perspective now. Tom & I still look for
                Charlie Bean in all his favorite places. As a
                lap dog he was never more than a few feet from us. He used to watch the
                bathroom door until I came out, despite
                the fact that I assured him it was a dead end room. I couldn't escape!
                We'll never forget him and will laugh over his
                funny little ways again some day. We, too, are empty nesters and will not
                get any dog. We need to be able to pick
                & travel to see the grand kids without worrying who will watch a dog while
                we're gone. We also can't bear the
                thought of mourning this much and finding life so empty without Charlie
                Bean, our wonderful, intelligent, loving
                Bichon. A heart-felt thank you for the big hugs. They warm our souls.
                Thank you, Melody & Tom

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 25 , Nov 15, 2008
                  A dog is an animal that lives around our property for awhile...
                  A pet is one who moves in, sleeps with us, eats with us, aggravates us from time to time but is easy to forgive because he forgives us so easily - entertains us, loves us unconditionally and leave pawprints on our hearts!
                  Soon you will find more to laugh about than to cry about but for now - embrace the experience... make a photo album and start writing out a few stories about Charlie Bean... sounds like a perfect start to a wonderful children's story for your next visit...
                  More hugs... L

                  ArtWeMail/Sharing Pretty Postal Art
                  HAVE FUN - ENJOY THE JOURNEY

                  ____________ _________ _________ __

                  http://link. mail2web. com/Business/ SharePoint

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 5, 2009
                    Hi Mel,
                    I finally mailed your "Christmas story" card today.  Im so sorry it is so late.  I think u will like it.. its a snowflake that will never melt!  Happy new year my friend!

                    Keep on Smile'n
                    Deb

                    _._,___

                  • Tom & Melody DeGraziano

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 6, 2009
                        Melody!  Congrats to the new Mama and Papa!  And u said u didnt want to get another dog?  lol
                        And bichone/poodle mix?  You really got a "frizzybitches" now.  Can i say that word on the internet?  lol  Sally is a cute name.  Georgie and Sally... ahhh  dont it sound like a nice couple?  I want to see a pic,, have u posted any yet?

                        Keep on Smile'n
                        Deb

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jan 10, 2009
                          How is my Goddaughter doing tonight? Tell Sally that Aunt Debbie sends her love!

                          Keep on Smile'n
                          Deb

                          _

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jan 10, 2009
                            Hi Ladies,  I'm back from a full day of 'quilt party' with friends I haven't seen for a few months...I see that there are lots of emails waiting for me... so I'm off to do a lot of reading, ... just wanted you to know I haven't been ignoring you all day, LOL.

                          • Tom & Melody DeGraziano

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 22, 2009
                                I loved the talking pig story. Thank you for sharing . My grand daughter is 33days old. I know she is going to be that smart too!  lol And i bet she will learn to swear just like that too! Im leaving tomorrow nite to see that baby for the first time.  Cant wait to see her little face.

                                Keep on Smile'n
                                Deb

                              • Sharron Feiger
                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 23, 2012
                                  Melody, your embroidered card was mailed today.
                                  Sherry

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Feb 29, 2012
                                    Melody,

                                    Hi!  I did receive your postcard on Tuesday.  I love it!  I like the beach scene....nice & warm.  Sorry I did not post sooner,  we all
                                    have been sickly around my house.  Starting to feel better!    I am working on my cards this week.   This is my first swap, and I am
                                    nervous about how my cards will turn out.  Hopefully, not too bad.  Take care, and Happy Stitching!!

                                    Rhonda D. in southeast Missouri

                                  • Sharron Feiger
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Feb 29, 2012
                                      Melody,
                                      Thrilled both cards made it to Florida safe and sound. Have enjoyed swapping with you and
                                      look forward to many times. Finished a crazy quilt card today and then did some more embroidery. A friend told me about a group of ladies that get together on Monday nites and sew. Thought I should visit with them some eveing for a few pointers.
                                      Take care,
                                      Sherry

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jul 4, 2012
                                        Guess what I just collected from my PO HQ....?

                                        This, my MARCH lottery card for you!

                                        I wasn't even aware you hadn't received it. It has a USPS FORWARD TIME EXP RTN TO SENDER sticker on the clear packet but the card is undamaged. I'm glad they didn't destroy it. I shall re-send it, please confirm....Fawn Grove?

                                        Kim x
                                      • mydox98
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jul 12, 2012
                                          Melody I posted a pic of the tape transfer card you sent me, thank you so much. Lynn in wa.
                                        • Sharron Feiger
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Sep 12 1:56 PM

                                            Melody,
                                            I have yours ready for the stitching. Am leaving early Thursday morning for a trip to western
                                            Colorado and eastern Utah. When I'm not enjoying the scenery and sites, will do the hand sewing. Good to swap with you again, Sherry

                                            Message 21 of 25 , Mar 5, 2013
                                              Fret no more Melody! Your lovely redwork card arrived. I love the little girl and the shiny safety pins. I need someone like that to pick up my pins. Thank you very much.
                                              I know that mail between the US and Canada is very slow. No excuse as we are paying premium prices for mailing ($1.07 incl tax) and more for international.
                                              Thanks for the swap.
                                              hugs
                                              Mary Lou
                                            • lynn j
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Mar 6, 2013
                                                I just received my purple work Pc and it is so cute, thank you so much, I wouldn’t of thought of purple.lol  Thanks for the sunshine too!  Lynn in wa.
                                              • kustomgal..aka..Deb
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                                  Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.
                                                • Tom and Melody
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                                    You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                                      Yes, Kentucky is famous for the Kentucky Derby and drinking mint Julips! I haven't seen the derby or tried the drink yet.