HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V, 11/5/2012, 12:00 am

  • PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
      Reminder from: PostCardMailArt Yahoo! Group

      Title: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V

      Date: Monday November 5, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Notes: Have a great day, love & best wishes from us all!

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
        Here's my wish for a wonderful day as you celebrate your birthday
        Stitching hugs,
        Maureen

        MaureenC

        Date: Monday November 5, 2012
        Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
        Notes: Have a great day, love & best wishes from us all!

      • Lynn Johnson
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012

          Happy Birthday Vicky V and hope you have a great one!  Lynn in wa.

        • Kathleen C
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
            Happy Birthday, Vicky!

            Kathy
            McKinney, TX

          • sue
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
              Vicky I hope that you celebrated your special day ALL weekend long, kicking up your heels and doing what YOU want to do. Oh and lots of yummy goodies and fun quilty gifts too.

              warm quilt hugs, sue in CA
            • vicky_az
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 6, 2012
                Thank you for all the B-Day wishes. I had a fantastic day--family, sewing, and eating chocolate cake.

                Vicky
                AZ

                HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 6, 2013
                  Oh so sorry to be late in wishing you a very happy birthday celebration!  Hope you had a wonderful day, heck turn it into a wonderful week!  Did you do anything special, get some 'quilty goodies', and decadent treats?

                  These birthday notices come out a day before the actual birth date and so my intention is to wait till the correct day, but then I forget cuz the reminder gets buried in emails ... shame on me!  So guess I'd better just start sending birthday wishes a day early rather than a day late or completely forget.

                • vicky_az
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 6, 2013

                    I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

                    VIcky

                    AZ

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 6, 2013

                      Such a wonderful, FUN hubby!

                      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V, 11/5/2012, 12:00 am

                      I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

                      VIcky

                      AZ

                    • maureencurlewis
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 6, 2013

                        Vicky

                        I'm so sorry I'm late in wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY......sounds like you had a great one!

                        I have gone" no mail" from my groups until I return home, in an attempt to lessen the clogging up of my account over two weeks.

                        Internet connection on cruise ships is SLOW, costly and frustrating so unless I find an internet café somewhere I will be divorced from the cyber world for two weeks from tomorrow.

                        Catch you all  later,

                        Maureen

                        ---In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

                        Such a wonderful, FUN hubby!

                        I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

                        VIcky

                        AZ

                      • Darlene
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 6, 2013
                          How sweet!   Happy Birthday!!!!!!

                          Darlene

                          On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM, <mrsvv@...> wrote:

                          I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

                          VIcky

                          AZ

                          ---In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

                          Oh so sorry to be late in wishing you a very happy birthday celebration!  Hope you had a wonderful day, heck turn it into a wonderful week!  Did you do anything special, get some 'quilty goodies', and decadent treats?

                          Want something unique and beautiful?

                        • lynn j
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 7, 2013
                            Vicky, I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!  Lynn in wa.