RE: [PostCardMailArt] Avril ... MM question

  • Victoria Swann
    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 18, 2008
      Good morning ..I have the list I printed out  but I am at work and it is at home.When I am home I will share it with you....Vickie waves back at Avril

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: lorned@...
      Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:30:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] Avril ... MM question

      Sorry, while I did keep a list of people I had sent out to, once I finished my list got lost.  I know I sent out nine cards, there were four double swappers and one single swaptee (I think I coined a new word).

      So far I have one card from Sarah, two from Janice.

      List mom was sent two (I think), and there is you.  Vickie might have been the fifth person but I can't be sure.

      Waves to Vickie!  Were you in this swap?

      Sorry, even with my nice hot cup of Java beside me, I'm not too clear headed this am.

      Avril, who really should wake up too early anyway

      At 02:04 AM 9/18/2008, you wrote:

      Hi Avril

      I know I owe YOU 2 MM PCs.  And Janice Hayes.

      Duh, I didn't write in my PC journal who I needed to send MM Pcs to.... don't know if I should wait to see who sends me 2 or.... I could go thru all my deleted messages this last month...

      But maybe YOU are more organized... .do you have a list of names you could share with little ol me?

      Anyway, I I'm finishing mine up tonite and want to send them tomorrow or Thursday.  I also have to send PCs to #52.

      Let me know....

      thanx,
      hugs

      sue  /ca

    • Tom and Melody
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 21, 2013
        Happy birthday, Vickie. Hope you have a great birthday week! (be careful if you spin in circles, like Deb suggested)! Best wishes, Melody