August Lottery

  • maryloucurry1
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
      Big Drum Roll!!

      and the Lucky Winner is...

      Norma Soulet, Port St. Lucie, Florida.

      Congratulations Norma,
      Lovely cards will be headed your way very shortly.

      Mary Lou
    • Nancie
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
        Congratulations, Norma! Are you a first-time winner?
        You've certainly won a lovely batch of cards this month.

        And Sue B has another chance to win Norma's adorable PC next month. ;-)

        I remember when I won the lottery, how much fun it was to receive a shower of PCs, each one unique. A surprise a day! I hope a few more will join us in the September lottery.

        --Nancie V in Austin TX
      • Ncsou
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
          Oh my......I won????
          What a great surprise . Thank you for bringing some happiness into my life right now. I have been very sad lately.
          My cousin who I am very close to and  who is only 63, suffered a stroke . :(

          Hugs and can't wait to get the pc's.

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
            Hi Nancie,

            Yes, I am a First Time Winner! :)
            Thanks for the Congrats.

                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
                  Hi Sue,
                  My cousin is a HE!
                  His name is Joaquin.
                  Thanks for adding him to yur paryer list. I believe in the power of prayer so I really appreciate it.
                  Hugs and thanks for the Congrats.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 2, 2012
                        Glad to see you won the Lottery , Norma!
                        It sounds like you are in need of a pick me up!
                        I'll add Joaquim to my prayer list.
                        Warm and healing hugs being sent your way,

                        Maureen

                        MaureenC

                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 2, 2012
                          Hi Maureen.
                          Thank you for adding him to your prayer list.
                          I really appreciate it.
                          Hugs

                          Lovely cards will be headed your way very shortly.

                          Mary Lou

                        • Lynn Johnson
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 3, 2012

                            YEah Norma, congrats.  Lynn in wa.

                          • Ncsou
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 3, 2012
                              Thanks Lynn! :)
                              Message 14 of 23 , Aug 20, 2015
                                I discovered that we have two photo albums for the August Lottery.

                                Should we put additional Z postcard photos in the same album we used the last time we had Z postcards?

                                Beverly
                                Sent from my iPad
                              • athiel221
                                Message 15 of 23 , Aug 31, 2016

                                  I want to let everyone know that hubby picked out Regina McQuigg for our lucky winner for the PC'S.  So happy for you.

                                  Regina McQuigg

                                  14756 Crooked St.

                                  Mount Vernon, Ohio

                                  43050

                                  I will be mailing my card out in the morning. I have lots to do the reason I had hubby pick now. Hope that is okay.

                                  Alesia

                                • Ncsou
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 1, 2016
                                    Congratulations, Regina!

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Sep 2, 2016

                                      Hi Regina,
                                      Just so you know my August Lottery PC  went out in today's mail.
                                      Please post when it arrives.

                                      Hugs,
                                      Norma S

                                      Sent from my iPhone