Ghost on Homepage

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      Now that I see that ghost up close and personal..I wish I would have
      put google eyes on him!Yes,the ghost is a him, check under his skirt
      if you dont believe me.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
        Talk about 'trick or treat' !  You made me look!

        just more spider webs.  Oh but the ghost is invisible and covered in gauze, so maybe.....?

        sue

        To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
        From: dede59801@...
        Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:51:58 +0000
        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Ghost on Homepage

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
          Sue,,,
          Your ghost comes from a Jewish house... u know what they say about Jewish men.........small feet!    (was that with my outside voice.....?)  lol

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb

          To: PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com
          From: dede59801@yahoo. com