Re: [PostCardMailArt] Feeling Sparky!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      Nudge Nudge!
      Wink wink!
      I have had my "stamps tell a story" addressed, stamped and ready to mail for a few days.
      Kimberley and Mary, I PROMISE to mail them tomorrow.

      On the bright side, I am 3/4s way through putting rod pockets on two quilts and bindings on another one....only hand stitching needed now.

      Then I gotta make some Recycled Clothes Postcards for another swap.......then????

      Two new landscapes to move on!

      Maureen

      MaureenC