My Cards are on their way!

  • Tom and Melody
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
      Today I mailed my black and gold cards to Kimberley and Ilsa. The tape transfer cards went out for Lynn and Sheree, plus Vickie's lottery card is on its way. ( Now I have to work hard on a quilting project.) Both of these techniques were fun. I like the two color challenges. Maybe we can pick two different colors that don't include black or white. I like us all having the same two colors so all the cards have something in common. Amazing how the designs never look alike! Cheers to all! Melody
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
        Melody you are putting some of us to shame ...ME especially, wow you are a 'speedy' creator and swapper!  I agree that 2 color swaps are intriguing and fun.  Funny, I read Deb's description in the database for the Black and Gold and she said something like 'so many shades and tones to choose from' ... really?  I thought BLACK was black, LOL unless she means we could use greys too?

        To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
        From: mellybean@...
        Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:28:18 +0000
        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] My Cards are on their way!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012

          Momma Sue wrote.....
          Funny, I read Deb's description in the database for the Black and Gold and she said something like 'so many shades and tones to choose from' ... really?  I thought BLACK was black, LOL unless she means we could use greys too?

          Deb writes back.......hey! My significant other is an inkie guy and he says there are different shades of black. There is blue shade black and yellow shade black.  And my name is Deb and I am blonde and I say there is light black and dark black soooooo yes....gray can be a shade of black if you stretch your artistic creativity.   Lol.  I say stretch baby stretch!!!!!

          =
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
            Deb, OMG you or rather Dave is right ... I know of a blue black and a purple black, but wait, a yellow black?   Hmmmmm I don't know if I have those shades of black in my stash, and I definitely know that my grays are limited, I can only think of one right now.

            I could use a good stretch right now!

            I'll bet Mary S would know all about those blacks n grays

            Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Black and Gold swap & WISE CRACK About Deb

            Momma Sue wrote.....