Mixed Media

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Crawford" <pam.crawford@...> wrote:
      > ... to discuss mixed media adventures. Too OT here, I think.

      Not at all Pam/Mary. At least as I as I can tell. Haven't we all just been discussing & now swapping tape transfers????? Tho our PCs are textile based they're often still mixed media. I know I often paint/burn/stick as well as stitch.

      Kim x
    • Pam Crawford
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012

        Kim - I think we are referencing different things here.  I was referring to assemblage, metalsmithing, jewelry making, bookmaking, papermaking, etc. , topics that I didn't think fit the group.  But if it is OK to talk about them in the group, fine with me!

        Pam C

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
          --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Crawford" <pam.crawford@...> wrote:

          > Kim - I think we are referencing different things here.

          I was thinking mixed media TECHNIQUES which do cross over into our PC world but I guess if you're talking totally different crafted end products then maybe you're right. leave it up to you, Kim x
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
            Hi Ladies ... it IS perfectly fine to discuss all sorts of Mixed Media here at PCMA ... maybe to be fair to those who aren't interested in metalsmthing, jewelry making etc., just put the topic in the subject line so that we know what is being chatted about.  Some of us will be automatically drawn into the discussion while others may pass it by.

            I too believe that some of this can cross over into PCs in some form or another.

            Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] Mixed Media