Re: [PostCardMailArt] Swappies Received :D

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2012
      Thanks Kimberley! I'll admit to being worried that my flower was too simplistic....but I felt it was a better result than my first green/blue  (a landscape)

      Maureen

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2012
        I was looking for Maureen's latest PC and I can't even find the album for this swap. I would love to see photos of these 2-color postcards. In fact, I love seeing all the postcards that are made in this group. I wish more would post their photos!

        --Nancie V in Austin TX
        who made 6 postcards today and had lots of fun doing it!

        Maureen Curlewis <broomegal@...> wrote:
        I'll admit to being worried that my flower was too simplistic....but I felt it was a better result than my first green/blue one (a landscape)
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2012
          --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Nancie" <sewnancie@...> wrote:

          > In fact, I love seeing all the postcards that are made in this group. I wish more would post their photos!

          Grrr I'm with you there Nancie, I fear My nagging falls on deaf ears at times LOL. I don't believe that neither maker or recipient has a digital camera these days. Even a scanned pic is better than no pic....

          Please guys, spare a minute to share the art!

          Kim x

          PS BLUE & GREEN album up & ready...
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2012
            Sorry Gals!