Swappies Received :D

  • Kimberley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 2:41 AM
      Dear Maureen Curlewis and Ilse Mitchell,
      Hi ladies! I have received your postcards that you have sent.
      From Maureen: I have received your blue and green swap. I simply love the flower that you made! The hand beading is such a pretty color blue!

      From Ilse: I have received your deep in the jungle swap, and boy does that bird sparkle!!!! I havent seen a bird quite as sparkly as this feathered flier. The birdie will fit right in :D

      Thank you both for such beautiful cards and I cant wait to swap again!!!
      Kimberley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 2:44 AM
        Thanks Kimberley! I'll admit to being worried that my flower was too simplistic....but I felt it was a better result than my first green/blue  (a landscape)

        Maureen

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 8:56 PM
          I was looking for Maureen's latest PC and I can't even find the album for this swap. I would love to see photos of these 2-color postcards. In fact, I love seeing all the postcards that are made in this group. I wish more would post their photos!

          --Nancie V in Austin TX
          who made 6 postcards today and had lots of fun doing it!

          Maureen Curlewis <broomegal@...> wrote:
          I'll admit to being worried that my flower was too simplistic....but I felt it was a better result than my first green/blue one (a landscape)
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 11:34 PM
            --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Nancie" <sewnancie@...> wrote:

            > In fact, I love seeing all the postcards that are made in this group. I wish more would post their photos!

            Grrr I'm with you there Nancie, I fear My nagging falls on deaf ears at times LOL. I don't believe that neither maker or recipient has a digital camera these days. Even a scanned pic is better than no pic....

            Please guys, spare a minute to share the art!

            Kim x

            PS BLUE & GREEN album up & ready...
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5 1:49 AM
              Sorry Gals!