In a postcard mood

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:01 AM
      Having just turned in my model quilts to the shop where I teach, I am feeling very free! I'm in the mood to make a few postcards. Hope I can get ahead on a few of the upcoming swaps.

      I'm still thinking...thinking...thinking about my Neighborhood postcards. I looked at the photo album to see how many of you had already done yours....I think I'm one of the last to make mine. I've taken photos of my street and my house but everything is mostly obscured by trees, so it's not much help, ha.

      I've got a great sketch for the letter K swap, but I think I'm making it too hard. I seem to be stalled on the execution of it.

      I've found a coool fabric for the Paisley swap, and the "Red, White, and Blue" theme shouldn't be hard. However, I haven't an inkling for the "At Water's Edge" theme. What are some of you thinking for that one?