IMPORTANT message about hacked emails at yahoo groups

  • sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Please be aware that there is a rash of hacked emails in yahoo groups in the last couple of weeks.

      If you see a message with no subject or just Hey or Hi do not open any links provided in the body of the message ... usually no other text is in the message.

      If you DO want to post a link to a blog or website at PCMA, let us know in the body of the message what the link is about ... that way we will know that it is NOT spam, or coming from a hacked email address.

      To protect the group from any viruses etc, if an email has been determined to have been hacked, the person will be put on 'moderation / suspension' until they have time to get a new password for their email address AND contact me to let me know that they can be taken off moderation.

      Thank you

      Warm Quilt Hugs, Sue in CA