MY FAVORITE SAYING.....is going to close

  • kustomgal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 4:55 AM
      This swap is a great swap for those who want to experiment with our printers. Why not print out a fun little saying with a cute little font and glue it on your adorable little card?

      MY FAVORITE SAYING...sign up April 29/mail May 29
      What's your favorite saying? "Mother knows best" " May God be with you" "Keep on smile'n". There are lots of wisdom to choose from don't you think?. You may use your printer, embroidery machine, pens, hand embroidery , paints or....any technique. Groups of 3