Re: [PostCardMailArt] To Sherry Feiger/Maureen C

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
      Sherry
      I usually allow 10 days from here to US delivery.  I agree....a week must near be a record!
      But I'm NOT complaining!
      MAYBE we can persuade our boss ladies to host a CQ swap sometime.

      Glad I could help out with the photo, although I was finding it difficult to downplay the shine from the fabrics.

      Stitching hugs from  Maureen