Alpha swaps

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      I was looking at the alpha albums and noticed that I, J, K, and L have very few photos posted. Is it that folks can't think of good words for these letters? Is the timing bad? Has interest in the alphabet waned by the 9th or 10th letter?

      As for me, I didn't set out to swap every letter; I participate when I have available time and a great idea. So far, it's been great fun! At the moment, I am trying to finish my class models (quilts) and so I'm not making postcards. However, I've signed up for a couple of swaps in June.