Victoria and her HAPPY DANCE

    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 18, 2008
      Victoria,
      With all the dancing going on in our new group... we going to get all sweaty!  But its soooo worth it!   (Deb's grunk'n)

      Keep on Dance'n
      Deb

      From: wraez@hotmail. com
      Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:48:44 -0700
      Subject: RE: [PostCardMailArt] Woooooo Hoooooooo..Welcome welcome!

      Hugs backathya!   To all of YOU!  Imagine my surprise to see 7 members ... yay, seven is a lucky number!

      Mary ....  and everyone.... Go check out all the links I've added, hopefully there are some that you wanted.  If you remember any that you want to add, MEMBERS can add links!  Either put them in the proper 'folder' or start a new folder and then add the links you want.

      talk to you all tomorrow....

      sue  /ca     who is seriously behind in PC making!

      To: PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com
      From: bluskyehost@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 03:00:01 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Woooooo Hoooooooo

      Glad to be here!

      I hope someone has brought over some of the links and how tos.

      Hugs everyone!

    • Tom and Melody
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 21, 2013
        Happy birthday, Vickie. Hope you have a great birthday week! (be careful if you spin in circles, like Deb suggested)! Best wishes, Melody