Sarah and grandbaby

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Sarah, I just got back home today from visiting my granddaughter for
      the first time. She turned 6 weeks old yesterday. It was amazing to
      look into that sweet face. She smiled every time i talked to her. (i
      know it was gas but im still saying it was grandma's voice)
      Dave and i fought over who was going to change her dirty diapers. Our
      son laughed at us most of the time. Our daughter in law was not that
      happy with us to say the least. She was feeling like we were taking
      over her baby. And she was right!
      I talked to her and my son weeks before we came for our visit. They
      told us that they wanted us to hold the baby all we wanted but I guess
      she changed her mind. lol But we didnt change our minds. (Bigger lol)
      I wont see "my little sweetheart" for 6 months. She is going to change
      so much.
      Sarah, you are so lucky to live so close to your daughter. I am so
      envious of you. Being a grandma is the BEST feeling since i gave birth
      to my granddaughters daddy!
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thank you Sue, I love the picture u did of me! And nope... im not a
        red hat member yet!

        > Hi Sar ah.... I know what you mean about staying 'low' for awhile.
        I think that is going to be me in Feb but maybe not. Pop in when you
        get a chance, even if just to 'lurk', we miss you. Come back
        revitalized!

        > Hmmmm couldn't figure out why you knew my snowlady , so I gave her a
        long look....I think she looks like Deb P!

        > Actually, Miss Snowlady went to a Red Hat Society Party the night
        that she was waiting for Santa and this is what he found her in. Hat
        and red cape. I'm guessing that Deb isn't a Red Hat member, LOL.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2009
          Sarah,
          Go to my blog.. i have a really cute picture of my baby on there today!
          I am going to visit her again the end of the month. Im sure she is so big compared to my first visit in Feb. She will be a whole different baby. I hope she doesnt cry when i pick her up. That will be sad for grandma. boo hooo..... I'm going to end up crying too.!