RE: [PostCardMailArt] Random notes

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      Nancie, nice to know I am in good company!

      Yikes, post-a-notes would not be an improvement.

      I was thinking of having folders in my hotmail account with the appropriate subjects (I already have some to save emails into, like quilt patterns/links, recipes, PCMA letters etc) so guess it wouldn't be too hard to type into the right folders.

      OR like you, have a notebook and put tabs with titles and jot in there ... yes I think I like that way.  If I'm already jotting/writing, might as well do it in that notebook instead of then having to transfer to the computer.

      Gonna have to buy a nice new spiral notebook ... I'm thinking even the .99 store might have what I need

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Random notes

      I used to have the same kind of mess. Now it's a lot less because I keep a small notebook next to the computer. *Everything* gets jotted there, no matter what the topic. If I want/need it later, I know just where to look! ;-)

      At stoplights, I jot down new songs/artists that I hear on the radio. I used to have a mess of little torn papers in the bottom of my purse, mixed in with receipts and old Kleenex (yuck). Now I have a pretty little notebook in my purse where I write songs, book titles, adddresses of people I meet, a new restaurant that someone told me about, etc.

      My friend has a different system-- she uses Post-It Notes extensively. She writes everything on a Post-It and sticks it in the appropriate place. Easy to stick on the refrigerator or the calendar, or shift further down her to-do list.

      Now if I could just get all my medical stuff in order! I've been meaning to do this for years, so that I can carry one notebook to every doctor visit, and have all the answers and dates at my fingertips. ;-)