RE: [PostCardMailArt] Help!

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2012
      I can do it for you ... just hoping I do NOT forget, LOL.

      Do we need to have that PA address in the members info in database?

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: mellybean@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:34:26 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Help!

      I'm so excited to have won the March lottery but just realized I have a problem.
      On May 1 and 2, we will be snow birding it back to PA and stay until Nov. We will be flying and staying with a friend who picks us up at the airport in MD. We won't get home until the 2nd and will then have to set up the house and the WiFi. Would someone else be able to chose the winning name for the April lottery? Just leave out my name, of course. I appreciate the help and am sorry our traveling home comes at such an awkward time. My new address will be 62 Morris Rd, Fawn Grove, PA 17321. Thanks from a grateful Melody

    • tulip2dance
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2016

        I am having trouble getting into the site. I can only see the conversations but  I can not even write anything. Can someone help! thanks Judy  judytwinkle78@... or cliffandjudy@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 2016
          Hi Judy, if you want to start a conversation, click 'new topic' in purple at the top of the page ... you might have to click on 'conversations' first.  I don't know what YOU see cuz I am the moderator and see a different looking page than members do.

          If you want to join in on a conversation, click on 'reply' under the conversation.

          OR when you get messages from PCMA come thru to your email, you can reply or start new conversations from your email.  This is what I do and find it easiest for me.

          let us know if any of this works for you, or need more help

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 30, 2016
            When Judy goes to PCMA all she can see are conversations. When she tries to reply or see photos she gets a line through the circle. She can read this post, but cannot reply and we won't be together for a week so she can't use my computer to answer, Helen