RE: [PostCardMailArt] Help!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      I can do it for you ... just hoping I do NOT forget, LOL.

      Do we need to have that PA address in the members info in database?

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: mellybean@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:34:26 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Help!

      I'm so excited to have won the March lottery but just realized I have a problem.
      On May 1 and 2, we will be snow birding it back to PA and stay until Nov. We will be flying and staying with a friend who picks us up at the airport in MD. We won't get home until the 2nd and will then have to set up the house and the WiFi. Would someone else be able to chose the winning name for the April lottery? Just leave out my name, of course. I appreciate the help and am sorry our traveling home comes at such an awkward time. My new address will be 62 Morris Rd, Fawn Grove, PA 17321. Thanks from a grateful Melody