To Sue Balchak

  • Kimberley
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2012
      Dear Sue,
      I have received your Labels, Labels, Labels postcard. I just think the levi jean labels are really cute! They must have been a good pair of jeans! Thank you again for such a cute card!
      Kimberley
    • Kimberley
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 9 1:45 PM
        Dear Sue,
        I have received your tape transfer postcard. The cats on it are simply too cute! One of them reminds me of my sister's little furball who will give the "I didnt do it" look, thinking he's so sneaky! LOL :) Thank you and your cards is on its way!
        Kimberley

          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 25 12:36 AM
            Dear Sue,
            I have received your stamp Tells a story postcard. I really "LOVE" the theme you used! The stamps make the postcard, and its heartfelt made! Thank you and I cant wait to swap again!
            Kimberley M

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 18, 2013
                Dear Sue,
                I have received the Aquarium swap. All the little fishies and starfish look friendly and ready to start up a conversation! Thank you!
                Kimberley Mitchell
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 18, 2013
                  Kimberely thanks for letting me know it arrived ... I just put pix into my computer but didn't write down who I sent what PCs to ... your description helps, LOL

                  ubject: [PostCardMailArt] To Sue Balchak

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 18, 2013
                    I got 2 very nice cards today!

                    Sheree, ....your christmas tree is so cute and the hand sewn buttons add just the right touch. Your fun card is appreciated..thank you.

                    Mary Lou...the sun burst pinwheel.....WOW!!! That's a lot of little piecing! You didn't even cheat by using fusable! Thank you for a lovely card.

                    Have a wonderful day and QUILT ON girlfriends!!!!!!!

                    Sent from my iPad

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 18, 2013

                      Have pix been posted?   I know I've seen Sheree's button PC .. not sure about Mary Lou's ... PLEASE ???

                      I got 2 very nice cards today!

                      Sheree, ....your christmas tree is so cute and the hand sewn buttons add just the right touch. Your fun card is appreciated..thank you.

                      Mary Lou...the sun burst pinwheel.....WOW!!! That's a lot of little piecing! You didn't even cheat by using fusable! Thank you for a lovely card.

                    • sheree_sews_fab
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 18, 2013
                        Yes, Sue my lottery pic is in the folder already! (Yellow xmas tree)

                        ShereeSews

                        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Sue Balchak wrote:

                        > Have pix been posted? I know I've seen Sheree's button PC .. not sure about Mary Lou's ... PLEASE ???
                        >

                        > Warm Quilt Hugs, Sue in CA

                        > I got 2 very nice cards today!
                        > Sheree, ....your christmas tree is so cute and the hand sewn buttons add just the right touch. Your fun card is appreciated..thank you.
                        > Mary Lou...the sun burst pinwheel.....WOW!!! That's a lot of little piecing! You didn't even cheat by using fusable! Thank you for a lovely card.

                      • Tom and Melody
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 14 12:42 PM
                          I mailed out your orange work cards today. Hope you like them . I didn't take any pictures of them, so maybe you'll be able to do so?

                          Sheree, thanks for letting me know the swans arrived. Initially I missed your message and came across it yesterday by chance. I'm so glad you like it.