RE: [PostCardMailArt] Sue's label PC has arrived

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 5:21 PM
      Rhonda thanks for letting me know it arrived safely.  I've already posted a photo but you are welcome to do another.  I may actually have mislabeled it, cuz I made more than one jeans PC.

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: wigglypup2@...
      Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:38:47 -0700
      Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] Sue's label PC has arrived

      Sue,   thank you so much for the Label PC.  I just love it!   Very cute idea to use the jeans labels!   This has been a very fun
      swap!   I will post a photo in just a little bit.  Happy Stitching to all!!

      Rhonda D. in southeast Missouri