RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Im ALL CAUGHT UP!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2012
      I'll dance for you and just a bit for myself, I DO have a PC in the lottery, not behind yet on (not planning on  being late) scrappy faces but have 2 mug rugs to get done today ... yes I CAN do it.

      I promised place mats /table runners for my girls for Easter not sure I can get them ALL done, but have to for one the other 2 will probably tell me its okay as long as they are 'spring' fabrics, don't have to have bunnies etc. so that takes a teeny bit off the pressure.

      2 of my grands came and spent 2 nights with us, scary cuz the youngest is 4 and tho he (mom, dad, sis) lived with us for 10 months he hasn't slept here without all of them till now ...  I was afraid of a homesick meltdown.  One night as I was turning off the light he said something like 'my house' and I started singing songs to distract him ... he fell in love with the Little Bunny  Foo Foo song which I had to sing about 5 times.
      Also JT has nut allergies and allergic to our cat, so b4 they got here, it took me literally over 3 hours to completely vacuum house, damp dust and mop to get as much dander and P-nut debris cleaned up ... hubby is a big lover of p-nuts in the shell and those p-nut skins and shell dust get everywhere! Yesterday taking him and sis home , he said he had to go potty, we were on the freeway in industrial area, no fast food places etc to get off to take him, 20 minutes later, him in tears and having to go soooooo bad ... sat him down on toilet and he threw up all over his clothes (missed his shirt gratefully) and shoes, missed me whew.  Poor baby, he stomach hurt which usually means he has to poo but he had upset tummy!  Got him home and he's been fine since, Thank heavens he didn't do it in the car!

      Okay, information overload I'm sure ... LOL, gotta share the grand-parenting stories.