PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT..., 3/28/2012, 12:00 am

  • PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      Reminder from: PostCardMailArt Yahoo! Group
      Title: PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT...
      Date: Wednesday March 28, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: ...to check that there is a photo in the appropriate album for each PC you have received this month.

      If the maker hasn't already done so, please can you?

      That lovely card is in your possession but we'd all love to see it, please!

      I'm happy to help if you have any problems uploading.

      Cheers chaps, Kim x