Hi Sheree

  • Tom and Melody
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      I'm so glad your dragonfly card flew in. I had quite a few pieces of black and white fabric and had no trouble deciding on subject matter. But the wings were too big, so II had to adjust the border, which didn't look so great. So I checked my box of odds and ends and found the white second border which Improved the look of the card. If I had planned ahead of time, I'd have cut the card smaller, so it would have fit into an envelope. Maybe next time, though I usually invent my card as I go along. Thanks again for your gorgeous card . I'm really enjoying these swaps and learning along the way. Melody