Sue and her behind... ?

    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 18, 2008
      I guess I should have finished the "subject " line... Sue and her behind pc.  lol
      Its ok that u are behind.  Look at the great group u have started.  ohhhhhh wait?  U not behind on any cards that are for me are ya?     lmao   just kidding... u know that

      Keep on Smile'n
      Deb

      From: bluskyehost@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 03:00:01 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Woooooo Hoooooooo

      Glad to be here!

      I hope someone has brought over some of the links and how tos.

      Hugs everyone!

    • Tom and Melody
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 21, 2013
        Happy birthday, Vickie. Hope you have a great birthday week! (be careful if you spin in circles, like Deb suggested)! Best wishes, Melody