Re: and the Winner is........

  • maggie
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello dear friends.....
      I just got home from a retreat and I have read this email TWICE~~
      There must be another Maggie in the group???????? NO????
      Oh My Gosh.... I really won???.... well what a lovely surprise for me after being missing in action for so long!
      Thank you so much... I still can't believe it...
      I never win anything... Guess I can't say that now;-)
      Thanks again for drawing my name.... Now I am off to buy a lottery ticket!! hee hee
      xoxo
      ((((hugs))))
      maggie
      http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/missmaggs
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
        I'll expect my cheque in the mail Maggie  hehehe
        And my card went into the postal system this afternoon.......probably take 10 days or so to reach you.

        Maureen
        http://maureenc.wordpress.com
        http://postmarkdart.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
          Congrats Maggie! My card is in the mail today. I'm with you, I never win anything but was hoping I would be the lucky one this time. Maybe next month!