Re: Nancie V - THNAK YOU - Surprise! Surprise!

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Pam wrote: <<I just reread the swap instructions and realized that we were to make something other than postcards for this swap >>

      It seems that PCs were totally acceptable for this swap. I simply read it as a more open-ended opportunity, ha! I had just seen these little log cabin creations in a magazine and thought they'd be the perfect surprise. Made like a PC but completely different! ;-)

      I'm glad you enjoyed your surprise, Pam. I made 4 in the same color scheme but each one uses a slightly different combination of fabrics. I've posted a photo (I hope I don't spoil the surprise for Sherry):

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        OH OH my mistake!  Sorry if I wrote this up with other interpretations ... it was supposed to be PCs!   I should have been more specific, my apologies for creating any mixups.

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Nancie V - THNAK YOU - Surprise! Surprise!

        Pam wrote: <<I just reread the swap instructions and realized that we were to make something other than postcards for this swap >>

        It seems that PCs were totally acceptable for this swap. I simply read it as a more open-ended opportunity, ha! I had just seen these little log cabin creations in a magazine and thought they'd be the perfect surprise. Made like a PC but completely different! ;-)

        I'm glad you enjoyed your surprise, Pam. I made 4 in the same color scheme but each one uses a slightly different combination of fabrics. I've posted a photo (I hope I don't spoil the surprise for Sherry):

      • Pam Crawford
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          Oh, I got a wonderful surprise from Nancie!!!!!!!!  Her interpretation was spot on!

          Pam