A FACE BEHIND A NAME!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      Why hello Colleen M in MA!! Nice to SEE you. Thanks for posting your smiley face in our members' album...

      Now then, it's the start of the year everyone...I wonder if I can persuade you ALL to check there's a pic of YOU in this album...& if there's NOT then go ahead, JUST DO IT! If not, why not? Can you really be that funny looking?!! And if you are, hey well, give us all a laugh!

      We have 100 members...but we have only 29 faces on show...29!!!!! Come on guys, isn't it nicer knowing who we're talking to?

      Kim x

    • inge und anton boskamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hi, Kim,
        you can see my face - I had posted a photo of myself already some time ago...

        Regards,
        Inge in Berlin