Mary S

  • sc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
      I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
      Thanks so much!
      Sue Cox
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:

        > I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?

        Here you go Sue....

        Kim x
      • Mary
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
          Hi, Sue -
          My "B" card to you, Inge, Anne and Irma were variations on the, dreadfully original - not- theme of quilt block - they were all different, yet quite similar, therefore I didn't post all the photos. I am glad you liked your "D" card. The one "B" card I did post should show you what the card looks like, sort of.
          Hugs -
          Mary

          --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:

          > I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
          > Thanks so much!
          > Sue Cox

        • Sharron Feiger
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2012
            Mary,
            Would be happy to exchange with you.....a blue winterscape from me and a card of your
            choice to me. Have a few cards to finish up and send off and then will get one off to you.
            The fabrics were perfect for this swap. I think I have 5 - 6 different coordinated prints that
            can give you the shivers just looking at them.  Sherry