Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: December lottery... and the winner is...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      I'm blushing!   lol
      I had an idea I had thanked some one else's husband last year, but had forgotten who!

      I hope you had a good festive season Nancie

      Hugs
      Maureen

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
        Congrats Ms. Maureen-

        I have mailed your p.c. today! Happy New Year to you and your family!

        ShereeSews in San Diego
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
          Thanks Mizz Sheree

          I WILL let you know when it arrives here.