Re: [PostCardMailArt] December lottery... and the winner is...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      You're joking aren't you!
      ( As I pick myself up from the floor with shock!!)
      Thank your husband for picking my name.
      I look forward to receiving them all.

      Maureen

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hey, my husband picked Maureen's number too. Hmm, I'm beginning to think there's something going on between Maureen and our husbands..! LOL

        All joking aside... Congrats again, Maureen. With so few of us entered, it was likely that one of the recent winners would be picked again. My PC will be mailed tomorrow (Tues).

        Folks, ya gotta enter to win. (I won on my first time...you could too.)
        C'mon! Get your PCs made and entered for January.

        --Nancie V in Austin TX

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
          I'm blushing!   lol
          I had an idea I had thanked some one else's husband last year, but had forgotten who!

          I hope you had a good festive season Nancie

          Hugs
          Maureen

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
            Congrats Ms. Maureen-

            I have mailed your p.c. today! Happy New Year to you and your family!

            ShereeSews in San Diego
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
              Thanks Mizz Sheree

              I WILL let you know when it arrives here.