Cat Loving Friends

  • evgr178
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Four of my little friends excaped this morning and made their way to town. They were reported hanging around the big blue box at the post office. Animal Cops showed up, but they scampered, so who knows how far the have gotten...but I hope they show up at Anne, Amanda, Karen and Mary Lou's house soon, as I they'll be hungry and needing some TLC when they do make their way to you. Thanks for taking care of them, they really are sweet. I'll let you know if they return to me, but will you please let me know if they show up, I'm thinking of marking them off my list, little devils. Eva