December lottery... and the winner is...

  • quiltalicious
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      Drumroll please.... the winner is... Maureen C!!!!  - I had my husband do the actual pick... I'm sorry I'm a day late, I forgot yesterday was the 1st!  With no rose parade or bowl games, it just didn't seem like the 1st and I totally spaced out.

      Congrats Maureen

      Mail your lottery cards to:

      Maureen Curlewis
      2A Hawthorne St.
      Woody Point, QLD 4019
      AUSTRALIA

      --
      -Please visit http://da-ceiling.myminicity.com/  .
      -Please visit my blog at http://serial-quilter.blogspot.com/ .
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, quiltalicious <quiltabeast@...> wrote:

        > Drumroll please.... I'm sorry I'm a day late, I forgot yesterday was
        > the 1st!

        Thanks Anne, no probs, Chrimbo Limbo has us all wondering what day of the week it is never mind the date!

        Congrats Maureen, mine's stamped & ready to hand to my postie tomoro morning.

        Kim x

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
          You're joking aren't you!
          ( As I pick myself up from the floor with shock!!)
          Thank your husband for picking my name.
          I look forward to receiving them all.

          Maureen

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
            Hey, my husband picked Maureen's number too. Hmm, I'm beginning to think there's something going on between Maureen and our husbands..! LOL

            All joking aside... Congrats again, Maureen. With so few of us entered, it was likely that one of the recent winners would be picked again. My PC will be mailed tomorrow (Tues).

            Folks, ya gotta enter to win. (I won on my first time...you could too.)
            C'mon! Get your PCs made and entered for January.

            --Nancie V in Austin TX

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
              I'm blushing!   lol
              I had an idea I had thanked some one else's husband last year, but had forgotten who!

              I hope you had a good festive season Nancie

              Hugs
              Maureen

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
                Congrats Ms. Maureen-

                I have mailed your p.c. today! Happy New Year to you and your family!

                ShereeSews in San Diego
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
                  Thanks Mizz Sheree

                  I WILL let you know when it arrives here.